Solar + Luxury + Elegance
SOLAR + LUXURY + ELEGANCE
At Eco-Friendly Homes, we are committed to reducing our carbon footprint, and we believe solar is the future. By using Tesla Solar Technology in every home we build, we’ve harnessed nature’s best resource and created a distinct advantage in our innovative, feature-rich home designs. Together, with over 100 years of homebuilding experience, we provide homes that are designed for today’s life and built for tomorrow’s demands. Each of our homes include...
- Tesla® Solar Panels
- Thin Coated Low-E Double Pane Windows
- Net Zero Homes
- Average electric bill under $30/month!
TESLA® SOLAR POWERED SYSTEMS
- 30% Residential Renewable Energy Tax Credit (one time)
- $3,500 average savings on electric bill for two years with more savings as time goes on
- Increased home value
- More flexibility in home budgeting
- Lower overall home-maintenance costs
- Healthy, clean and sustainable energy
Imagine Having A
$25 Electric Bill!
HERS® NET ZERO
Imagine an energy bill around $25 a month. That’s what you can expect from an Eco-Friendly home with a Net Zero score from Home Energy Rating Service (HERS®). A HERS® Index is based on a comprehensive list of energy-usage criteria. A standard home typically has a HERS® Index score of 100. A Net Zero rating assures that homes offer:
- Higher-quality, more durable building materials
- Comfortable, healthy living space
- Verified home-energy consumption
- Environmental sustainability
- Peace of mind with freedom from electric rate increases